Tuesday 12 December 2017

It's Time Writers Explore Adventure Writing

There are several authors who specialize in adventure writing. Some of them actually experience the adventure themselves and then write about it. Often the adventure that they experienced is further embellished in order to make it a worthy work of fiction to read.


Some of the best fiction writers seem to have lots of adventurous life experiences to draw from and then take their experiences and observations to a whole new level for the reader.

Of course, the love affairs are brighter, the action more intensive and the storyline and plot is thickened to make for an action-packed adventure. If action-packed is your drug, Voxency has just the right material for you.

Now, of course, I have this experience to draw from and I am using my writing to help my psyche up for the Trek across America. I am writing each leg of the journey as one online article. I envisioned myself or a small group grinding out the ride. Power of the mind, it will help psyche me up. Still, need to choose a route. I have driven nearly every road in this country that crosses each state in my Motor Home. Know all the back roads, hills, freeways, highways, towns, etc.

Explore more books on adventure available on Voxency, an online literary portal and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment