Monday 7 December 2020

The best action quotes from film

Here are some of the best action quotes from some of the best films to hit the big screen.

Saving Private Ryan

Private Reiben: You wouldn't shoot the kraut and now you're gonna shoot me?

Sergeant Horvath: He's better than you.

Spy

Susan Cooper: Well, here's to your mom.

Rayna Boyanov: To my mother. And to you.

Susan Cooper: And here's to you. I mean you may never be as wise as an owl but you'll always be a hoot to me! Haha.

Rayna Boyanov: What a stupid fucking retarded toast. You're delightful.

Susan Cooper: As are you.

Batman Forever

The Riddler: Did anyone ever tell you you have a serious impulse control problem?!

Captain America: The First Avenger

US Army soldier: Wait! You know what you're doing?

Steve Rogers: Yeah, I've knocked out Adolf Hitler over 200 times.

Thor: The Dark World

Jane Foster: [slaps Loki.] That was for New York!

Loki: I like her.

Iron Man

Tony Stark: My old man had a philosophy: Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy.

Christine Everheart: That's a great line coming from the guy selling the sticks.

Ant-Man and the Wasp

Hank Pym: Hiya, champ, how was school today?

Scott Lang: Aw, ha ha ha! Alright, get your jokes out now, can you fix the suit?

Hope van Dyne: So cranky.

Hank Pym: You want a juice box and some string cheese?

Scott Lang: Do you really have that?

Bad Boys II

Mike Lowrey: We ride together, we die together. Bad boys for life.

The Hunt for Red October

Jeffrey Pelt: Mr. Ryan, I'm a politician. Which means I'm a cheat and a liar and when I'm not kissing babies I'm stealing their lollipops.

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

Scott Pilgrim: When I'm around you, I kind of feel like I'm on drugs. Not that I do drugs. Unless you do drugs, in which case I do them all the time. All of them.

Fast Five

Roman Pearce: You know, I think I make a better special agent than you ever did.

Brian O'Conner: I guess that depends on how you define 'special'.

Incredibles 2

Bob Parr: Why would they change math?

Fast & Furious

Dominic Toretto: It starts with the eyes. She's gotta have those kind of eyes that can look right through the bullshit, to the good in someone. 20% angel,80% devil.

Down to earth. Ain't afraid to get a little engine grease under her fingernails.

Gisele Harabo: That doesn't sound anything like me.

Dominic Toretto: It ain't.

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Tony Stark: What's the vibranium for?

Ultron: I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan.

For plenty more action and adventure, check out www.voxency.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment